Hello!

My name is Tereza Tkáčová and I’m from Czech republic. I live in Příbram.
We have been to Spanish with Erasmus +.
It was amazing, I was amused by Catalan beauty, nature, monuments. It was such a great experience. We have visited so many places, but Sagrada Familia was the best. 

Then Erasmus+ came to Czech Republic. We all had a good time here.. we had lot of fun, we made new friends.. I'm still in contact with them.

I've also been with Erasmus+ to Italy, I'm glad that I had this opportunity. I lived with super Italian girl and since first day there I felt I'm part of the family, which was so amazing. I go to Italy every year, but just for skiing. Be in that family was such a pleasure!

I'm really happy I have join this program.
Personally I think that Erasmus project has proved my english skills and shown me what to do in my future. I’m really thankful I’m part of this project.


Here you can see my dream future, mind map. (just copy that)
https://cz.pinterest.com/tkacovaterka/

This is my Europass that I made in Spain.  

Komentáře